… A Few New Goals.
1. Be on time for work. Like, 8 o’clock instead of 8:10 or 8:15… (I gave myself this week as a freebie, since getting in the habit of actually waking up when your alarm goes off is twice as hard when you’ve been on vacation for two weeks).
2. Keep a budget! A family friend who’s an accountant sent me a cool template (geek!) for keeping track of monthly expenses and budgeting appropriately. I’m going to color code it. (double geek!)
3. Use reusable coffee mugs instead of paper cups when I go to Starbucks and try REALLY hard to always remember my reusable shopping bags when I go to the grocery store.
4. Load my Starbucks card with a specific amount on the first of every month and treat it as a bill. When it runs out, I’ll have to make my own coffee or tea until the next month.
5. Try to stay positive between 8 and 5, Monday through Friday. It has come to my attention that I bitch to my coworkers all day about the annoyances of my job, and then go home and tell my friends and family how much I love it.
Wish me luck!