Top Five reasons I know it’s the holiday season:
- I had my first Peppermint Mocha today. In a red holiday cup, no less. (I also tasted an Egg Nog latte for the first time and hated it.)
- My coworker from Colorado has already started talking to me about how happy she is NOT to be living in a snowy place (and scraping her windshield and wearing long underwear and..)
- I went to Ikea and they already are selling holiday decorations. I didn’t even know Ikea SOLD holiday decorations.
- I pulled out my box of winter clothes because I wanted to wear my puffy vests and boots with the fur.
- Burgerville has cranberries. (Fun fact: If it weren’t for Burgerville, I wouldn’t know when most fruits and vegetables are in season. Please don’t tell Michael Pollan).