In Purgatory, I bet everyone is:
- On hold with the insurance company on a phone that isn’t cordless, listening to bad Muzak.
- Sitting in traffic, moving about a car’s length every few minutes.
- Staring at their wrapped birthday presents, unable to touch or open them.
- Feeling like they need to sneeze, but can’t.
- Wishing their hair was long enough to put in a ponytail, but every time they try, it’s just barely too short.
- Waiting for a web page to load on a very slow Internet connection.
(Luckily, I am only currently doing the last two things on this list.)