Since November 2010, which was the last time I was blogging regularly…
- I married the wonderful, amazing, tall, awkward, bearded man of my dreams.
- I wore a Halloween costume that I’m still talking about years later because I’m so proud of it.
- I learned to love beets.
- I was introduced to the original Star Trek and I kind of love it.
- I moved to Seattle.
- I did approximately 4,198 loads of laundry.
- I ran/walked a half marathon.
- I started wearing brown.
- I finished a graduate program and got an awesome job working with kids.
- I became a Seahawks fan.
- I went to Guatemala for 10 days.
- I ate so, so much ice cream. So much.
- I thought about blogging a lot, but knew I’d feel guilty if I blogged instead of doing homework or planning my wedding. Or doing housework, but that didn’t really get done anyway.
Since I used to try to post every day in November each year, I decided to try something similar this year in an effort to catch up and get back into the groove. But then I couldn’t get my act together to actually post something until November 5th, so I’m allowing myself a little wiggle room.
It’s good to be back.